* James will be teaching and performing at Crown Of The Continent Guitar Festival in Big Fork, MT along with Dweezil Zappa, Jon Herington, David Grissom, Lee Ritenour, Shane Theriot, LA Guitar Quartet, et al. (Summer 2015)
* James will be performing with multiple Grammy award, Oscar and Golden Globe winner Paul Williams on 3/6/15 (Times Union Center Florida)
* James will be performing with Randy Brecker, Tony Monaco, Les DeMerle, The Jacksonville Symphony, The Florida Orchestra, Bernadette Peters and Hilary Kole this year. Stay tuned!
* James Hogan's "50 ALL-PURPOSE PENTATONIC LICKS" and "50 JAZZ ROCK LICKS" courses are NOW AVAILABLE through www.truefire.com!!!
* James will be teaching and performing at The Crown Guitar Festival in MT (8/23/14-9/2/14) along with Mike Stern, Lee Ritenour, Ana Popovic and Dweezil Zappa.
* James Hogan will be performing with the legendary Neil Sedaka & The Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra on 4/13/13
* James will be performing at Catalina Jazz Club in Hollywood, Ca with Lance Crane, Christian Fabian, Alex Acuna, Mike Miller, Eric Marienthal and Mitch Forman on 9/11/12.
* James will be teaching alongside Steve Lukather, Lee Ritenour, Joe Bonamassa, Dave Weckl, et al. at the Crown Of The Continent Guitar Festival in Big Fork, MT 8/27-9/4
* James recently wrote two compositions and played guitar on the LA based Crane/Fabian Fusion
Project entitled “No Limits.” The album features James Hogan along with Scott Henderson,
Frank Gambale, Mike Miller, Steve Hunt, Eric Marienthal, Mitchell Forman, Luis Conte, Alex Acuna, Lance Crane and Christian Fabian.
* "No Limits" is released on Spice Rack Records and will be available on iTunes 5/1/12. James is also featured on the Crane/Fabian CD "Let It Rip" which is also available on iTunes.
* Recent artists James has worked with include: David Sanborn, Dave Brubeck, Bernadette Peters, Idina Menzel, Rob Mounsey, "Lil G'", Ellis Hall, The Florida Orchestra and The Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra.
James will be performing on the Jacksonville Jazz Festival with the John Ricci Group, and with Maceo Parker.
James will be performing with Bernadette Peters and The Jacksonville Symphony Orchestra on 1/19/11 at the Moran Theater in Jacksonville, Fl